Where: Cork (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As a member of Apple’s People Team, you’ll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we’ll search the world to build our collective of talented visionaries and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that’s just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees’ careers, you will continue to help them grow expertly and support them in work and life. Join our People Team and help support the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. Apple are currently recruiting for a People Specialist in our People Support team supporting our employees in Italy & other EMEA countries. This is an exciting role to join a growing dynamic and focused team within the Apple business. This position is based in Cork, Ireland.
- Human Resources experience is essential, and where possible customer contact centre experience
- Fluency in Italian is required – a secondary fluent language is advantageous
- Flexibility to work varied shifts on a 5-day schedule from Monday to Friday
- Proven ability working with confidential data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Experience helping to improve operations and deliver a great customer experience
- Fantastic attention to detail and proven ability to effectively prioritise their workload
- An appetite for continuous learning
As the People Specialist you will: – Serve as a primary People point of contact for all employee and manager enquiries regarding benefits, employee data, HR systems and pay for Italy and other countries we support. – Respond to employee inquiries through phone or email by accessing a variety of tools and knowledge bases. – Administer HR-related processes for internal customers, including data entry and support for Apple’s HRIS tool. – Develop strong internal relationships across Human Resources and with internal process partners to better understand these functions. – Share and improve processes within the team and across Apple’s businesses. – Record all enquiries and resolutions in a customer relationship management system using the defined way of working taught at People Support. – Analyze trends and report results, bringing findings and insights from our team to our businesses. – Help make the People Support experience truly rewarding for customers.