Where: Poole, Bournemouth (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Customer Experience Associate III – Premium Support – Italian language
Salary: £19,550 + £1000 KPI Bonus opportunity per annum
Contract: 12 months fixed term contract leading to permanent
Job Type: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week. Shifts between 08:00 and 16:00 Monday to Friday
Location: Office-based at our contact centre in Poole, Dorset (South West England)
Relocation expenses reimbursement offered (terms and conditions apply)
If you have experience in Customer Service and speak the Italian and English language we want you to be part of a Customer Care Operation that supports millions of customers worldwide.
You will be helping customers who need support with mobile/desktop, payments, hardware, cloud storage, accounts, and other end user issues. With over 500 employees we have one of the most international workforces on the UK’s south coast and are proud of our engaging workplace.
If you like the sound of a dynamic, international environment and you take pride in providing outstanding service, come and join us at Conduent, Poole.
Exceptional empathy and customer care expertise
- A passion for helping others and strong track record demonstrating empathy for customers
- Excellent customer service skills, with good grasp of understanding customers’ needs by asking appropriate probing questions
- Experience in managing High touch and premium support profiles, with ability to turn irate customers into brand advocates
- Consumer sales and post sales support experience required
- Owner and active user of a device on Android OS
- Experience with technical support of hardware or applications
- Experience with web computing
- Experience with other current consumer web-enabled technologies
- Heavy user of mobile applications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities including good time management skills
- Proven success in complex work environments while utilizing multiple tools across different channels
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems individually and in a team environment, while proactively looking for solutions to problems and proposing improvements
- You do this with grit, initiative, and ownership to see things through completion
- Excellent verbal, written, grammar and interpersonal communication skills in supporting language & English
- Applicable language: Impeccable grammar, strong attention to detail, and the ability to communicate in a brand’s voice are all required. Your communication is clear and simple, with a proper dose of empathy.
- Patient, exceptional listener who enjoys problem solving and educating others
- Ability to display those communication skills through multiple channels of support (phone, email, chat)
- Fast typing ability in chat
- This role is for customer support only so we’ll never ask you to cold call and there’s no selling either.
- Openness to work flexible hours as required, including night shifts and holidays
- Demonstrates passion for mobile technology and active reader of technology websites.
- 6 months of experience working in a customer service role ideally supporting storage-type product such as Google Drive or Google Photos.