Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Come and work with us.
Do you want to contribute to healthcare and well-being around the world?
Are you Italian native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our Italian Nurse Customer Support team.
Abbott create breakthrough products – in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals – that help people lead healthier lives, full of unlimited possibilities.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Being part of a specialized team responsible for the patient support (through calls and emails)
- You will offer guidance related to the latest diabetes treatment technologies, while contributing to improving patients quality of life
- Build meaningful relationship, answering customers questions in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Meet and exceed our customer service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing customer experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Graduated and experienced in Nursing (mandatory)
- Native level of Italian (C2)
- Intermediate level of English (at least B2) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal