Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full time
Click here to apply in English
Want to take on a fast-paced operational role? Enjoy working in a team environment? Looking for a role in Amsterdam? Then we’re looking for you…
Our story (the bitesize version):
From Amsterdam to Bucharest, millions of food-lovers across 11 countries order with us every week. Whether they want party-night pizza, fries with friends or healthy soups and salads, we’ve all got them covered thanks to ‘Scoober’.
You’ll hear that word a lot in our international offices. Scoober is our logistics operation, covering everything from project experts to product owners, hub coordinators and our ever-reliable couriers.
All about the role:
A driver with a flat tire? A damaged order? Large event in the city with roadblocks? Crazy weather conditions? Nothing is too challenging for our Live Operations teams. Our Live Ops agents support our drivers remotely, making sure they get to pick up and deliver their orders as quick and efficiently as possible, making customers happy.
Communicating closely with our couriers, you’re able to quickly and easily solve issues like this, keeping track of their schedules and supporting when they have a request.
In addition to a well-organised and practical approach to problems, you’ll be using your communication and decision making skills to help our couriers. And you’ll also be responsible for:
- Be the key point of contact for our couriers and communicate effectively using live chat, video chat, phone and email;
- Tracking the deliveries on our platform to help optimise delivery times;
- Following the automatic order distribution system;
- Working closely with the Customer Services department and other Takeaway.com teams.
Can you deliver…
Ready to take on this exciting role? Then we’re hoping you can say ‘yes’ to the points below:
- Fluent Italian speaker and excellent communication skills in English;
- Prior CS experience or Operations is an advantage – but not essential;
- Strong communication skills and ability to deal with a range of people;
- Motivated and eager to improve your knowledge;
- Able to react quickly and deal with difficult situations;
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends.
Here is our offer:
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere;
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional;
- Being part of an ambitious, growing team;
- Competitive salary and contribution to your pension plan;
- Work in a fast-growing eCommerce company;
- Contributions to travel costs and ordering lunches;
- Contracts available 20 and 30 hours;