Where: Krakow (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Why is this job for you:
You will have an opportunity to learn how we build and manage relationships with our long term customers. You’ll serve as an ambassador for your customers and the relationship you build with them will be critical to the company’s commercial success. You also will be the link between our customers and internal IP’s departments.
We have a very effective on-boarding process that will help you settle in and feel comfortable with the job and your customers. We will teach you about papermaking, our business processes and how to manage orders in our internal system.
We will provide you with development opportunities such as soft skills and technical training, our internal job shadowing program and foreign language classes. You’ll also have the chance to be involved in business projects or the implementation of process improvements
We are not a call center.
- Cooperate in different languages with European customers via phone and email on a daily basis
- Work in team – it’s important to us that team members cooperate and support each other, providing back-up as necessary
- Be responsible for servicing our long-standing customers in Europe. You will answer their questions, manage their purchase orders and ensure their satisfaction with our service. Through this, you’ll have a strong influence on the relationship that we have with our customers which is crucial for our success as a company
- Cooperate with internal departments of International Paper, you’ll become knowledgeable in logistics processes such as demand, production, and planning transportation.
- Learn about pricing, sales and marketing-related processes in order to successfully manage your customer accounts
- Have the opportunity to use your analytical skills
- Fluency in Italian
- Good level of English and Polish
- Ability to learn quickly
- Action and detail orientation
- Eagerness to work in a team environment
- Eagerness to make your own decisions
- Ability to multitask and process high volume of data accurately and efficiently
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- No previous experience is required; university bachelor or master degree would be sufficient