Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Participating in the definition of the commercial strategy of the company on the Italian market with the sales director and other sales of this market.
- Defining market expectations (partners and customers).
- Monitoring the evolution of the business (types of networks, types of products) and the adequacy between the realized performances and the planned budgets.
- Looking for new solutions to improve the quality of service offered to partners and customers.
- Looking for new distribution channels and partners
- Achieving profitability objectives on new business.
- Achieving portfolio stability objectives.
- Organizing, developing, animating and managing networks of business partners (banks, asset managers, family offices, brokers and others).
- Training, animating and providing ad hoc technical support for partners.
- Assisting our partners in the signing process of life insurance contracts
- Respecting constraints imposed by the company on prospecting, commercial practices and against money laundering.
- Managing commercial delegations and technical derogations.
- Participating in the preparation of commercial and marketing documents in collaboration with the marketing, technical and legal departments.
- Achieving a target number of case resolutions and analysis of changed legislation in the concerned markets.
Competenze ed esperienze richieste
- You have a BAC+4 minimum or equivalent (knowledge in business, economics and / or finance are considered as a plus)
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar function as a sales manager or country manager on Italian market in life insurance or a bank.
- You have good knowledge of banking, investment and a network of institutional partners in Belgium and other European markets.
- Strategic/institutional sales capabilities: being able to explain and “sell” the strategy and translate it to the business model and challenges of the partner. High level account management with leadership of the Bank or Intermediary.
- Practical sales and account management capabilities: translating the strategy into practice and ability to train, guide and motivate the salesforce of the bank or intermediary to stimulate the sales
- Long term view and understanding of the developments in the insurance sector: Innovation, digitization, margins, efficiency, client/partner trends, etc => ability to integrate/translate these in our model and continuously improve our solution
- Open minded, collaborative and solution oriented approach: you need to improve the model continuously in close collaboration (and with input from) our partners
- Ability to guide and collaborate closely with our key internal stakeholders: IT, Legal, product, client services/operations, etc
- Less short term case oriented, more mid term model oriented
- Experience and sincere interest in innovation, digitization and efficiency to improve the client and partner experience.
- You have good communication skills, you are a good team player
- You are italian and speak fluently English and/or French, any additional language is a plus
- You have good command of MS Office tools