Where: Paris (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We’re looking for an Implementation Consultant to lead the implementation of Hootsuite’s Enterprise product and service offerings for customers with complex needs. You will maintain top-notch expertise in Hootsuite’s implementation methodology and strive to accelerate the time to first value for Enterprise customers by driving successful adoption in the most efficient way possible. While based in Hootsuite’s Paris office (post COVID19) or remotely across France (in accordance with Hootsuite’s local employment entities), you will report to Director, Professional Services.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage all Project activities related to solution implementation including: leading scoping sessions, documenting requirements, creating project plans, assigning launch and training resources, managing customer and internal stakeholder expectations, and delivering a
healthy adoption rate of 70% or more
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with customers throughout the implementation project lifecycle
- Foster a seamless transition from initial sale through successful delivery by establishing relationships with customers during the pre-sales cycle and with cross-functional teams post sale
- Partner with customers to identify key business goals and objectives to align products and services with the customer’s desired outcomes
- Set clear project expectations and achievable timeline goals required to execute the technical and business objectives based on the scope of the implementation and supporting adoption, rollout and governance strategies and education plans
- Define and communicate project risks to customer stakeholders with a solutions-oriented approach
- Develop a deep understanding and best practices to support vertical and general industry trends with a focus on how social media drives business value and ROI
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Full fluency in English and Italian
- Proven experience in Enterprise project implementation in IT, SaaS or consulting-related functions
- Proven project management skills and an ability to work with multiple Enterprise customers to deliver projects on time, within scope and on budget
- Demonstrated ability to identify and translate complex business requirements into solutions that meet a customer’s goals and objectives
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.