Where: Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
At Empatica we embrace innovation, and make products that are changing the face of healthcare. On the Customer Happiness Team, you will be the ultimate person responsible for Empatica’s customer success! You will be required to work closely with various teams in Empatica, ensuring customer feedback is incorporated into our products, the communication with customers is handled with the highest quality and Empatica’s culture is embraced in every interaction.
As Empatica’s Customer Happiness Specialist, you will:
- Guarantee high-quality service, provide help to customers, investigate and solve problems.
- Support our B2C and/or B2B customers across web, email, chat and phone queries.
- Share feedback with the team and company, and identify trends and insights into user needs required to improve our products.
- Cooperate with the technical teams to produce easy-to-understand guides and articles (you can read our support center to see the kind of content we produce).
- Develop service procedures and standards.
- Deliver successful experiences for our clients while building a strong relationship between them and Empatica.
You are the ideal person for this job if you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a professional context, preferably in customer support
- Have previous experience with using help desk software, Zendesk knowledge is a plus
- Are respectful, patient, and positive even if dealing with difficult people, yet assertive when needed
- Are an excellent writer and communicator
- Are proficient in English (mother tongue is highly appreciated) and are fluent in more than one foreign language
- Are tech savvy and have the ability to quickly understand new products, and master new tools and platforms
- Are familiar with processes for collecting user feedback and in translating them into actionable insights
- Are comfortable working with targets and metrics
- Are able to work both independently and as part of a team
You and Empatica would be a perfect match if you are:
- A very quick learner
- Fun and easy to work with
- A hard-worker and collaborative
- A doer, with an excellent execution mindset
- English mother tongue or fluent
- An outstanding planner, with excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Focused on quality and excellence
- Flexible in terms of working time (working evenings might be required: 2.00PM to 11.00PM CET)
- A problem-solving hustler who can take on any big or small project
- Passionate about our products and our mission