Where: Newcastle (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
About the opportunity
You’ll join our Service Delivery organisation that is responsible for being the first point of contact for our clients and their customers, enabling our clients to focus on what they do best – engaging with members and growing their business. Our people act as an extension of our clients’ teams, with a comprehensive suite of technology, payment capabilities and value-added services like member retention and customer service activities. We have recently moved to the North East and are growing rapidly, inducting people into our Newcastle office.
Reporting into the Service Delivery Manager, you’ll help us service our members in the UK and Europe. Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Answer phone calls/emails/Chats in a polite and prompt manner to provide a high level of customer service with a high first time resolution rate
- Manage telephone and email communication from clients and their customers in relation to their service contracts with us
- Resolves first line customer queries relating to their accounts associated to payment contracts and contractual relationships
- Reports any issues reported by customers, and escalate where necessary
- Manages clients regarding overdue balances and the collection of those in line with Collections policy, maintaining individual areas within the system’s ledger by telephone and letter
- Identification, progress chasing and resolution of queries utilizing the query management system
- Record all activity associated with any communication in the related Administration system
- Accurately update internal and external systems and tools as required
- Follow defined scripts or directions around support or payment negotiation as defined from time to time
What would make me a good candidate?
- Strong Customer Service and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills – The ability to liaise with Stakeholders on a day to day basis via telephone (excellent telephone manner), email and face-to-face in a clear, caring, concise and professional manner
- Problem solving skills: able to identify the exact details of a problem through a rational process and be able to take steps to ensure a successful resolution.
- Attention to detail, able to document details of issues clearly in a concise understandable manner
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt – no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeve