Where: Qormi (Malta)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As a Customer Experience Specialist with Besedo in Malta, you will be responsible for improving, analysing and maintaining an excellent customer service experience for users of our client’s platform.
- Understand, follow and remain knowledgeable of client policies and guidelines.
- Collect, track and analyse customer feedback.
- Measure the operational metrics of the customer support team, against internal stakeholders and client’s requirements.
- Analyse data and create reports for internal stakeholders and the client.
- Identify, suggest and support improvement opportunities in customer service workflows to improve the customer service experience.
- Balance priorities of workflow in line with stakeholder expectations.
- Supports the Manager and team with daily tasks.
Knowledge, Behaviours and Skills
- Fluent in written and spoken Italian and English is essential.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge and proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to analyze and present information to others. Is able to apply these in day-to-day work requirements.
- Previous experience in working in a customer service environment.
- Is able to explain information in an uncomplicated way and presents the key points of an argument effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Establishes clear priorities. Schedules activities to ensure best use of time and resources.
- Establishes, maintains and develops positive working relationships with stakeholders that enable him/her to gather information and utilize the strengths and abilities of others in order to enhance team and personal performance.
- Uses appropriate data including trend data to analyze and understand issues. Identifies and diagnoses problems using this information and finds solutions to them.
- Acts on own initiative without being prompted and drives work activities along. Is solutions driven, focuses on achieving outcomes and ensures that key objectives are met.