Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
About the job role:
As a Customer Advisor, you will have the opportunity to develop your valuable technical skills while gaining a privileged view and know-how of the fast-growing and exciting start-ups in the American Tourism industry!
As a Customer Advisor, you will:
- Assist customers with their last-minute bookings mainly through chat.
- Use your creativity and intuition to help undecided customers choose from the range of hotels in the Americas, Europe, and Australia.
- Proudly provide excellent customer service by managing expectations and claims in a very positive, polite, and diplomatic way.
- Have a unique opportunity to start working in a new market where you can directly contribute to the company’s fast-paced growth, and internally progress different job positions.
We are looking for:
- Native or Proficient in Italian (level C2)
- Fluency in English (C1)
- Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
- Good writing skills are mandatory
- Availability to work in night shifts
- Previous experience in Customer Service or as a tourism representative is a plus
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit