Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
THE ROLE AND TEAM
We focus on helping fans discover the best events, making it as easy as possible to purchase tickets and giving them a great experience of the event itself. Listening to fans’ feedback and ensuring this process is as smooth as possible is crucial to our success. This role will depend upon your ability to amass knowledge of the ins and outs of DICE, so that you’re able to unblock fans issues and advocate for changes that improve the fan experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Service fans that seek assistance with post-purchase issues such as swaps, refunds, tech support, problem resolution, and any other issues that may arise.
- Meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics, and issue resolution targets, exceeding fan expectations, building customer loyalty, and further instating the DICE mission.
- Act as a liaison between customers and partners in order to enhance the overall fan experience.
- Analyse complaints from fans and provide adequate resolutions.
- Track proposed resolutions and follow up with customers in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain a vast knowledge of the gigs, streams and services being offered.
- Contribute towards team documentation, to help track key internal processes.
- Escalate Product related issues to our Tech Support Team, working together to find the best resolution for the fan.
- Be the first point of contact for the UK team and other departments for any operational queries and issues.
- Create reports that detail how streams have affected the fan, to be shared with wider teams within DICE.
- Participate and contribute to team discussions and meetings.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent in Italian and English with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter with a desire to grow within a startup environment
- Proven experience in customer support or similar roles
- Experience using customer support tools and systems
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively
- Familiarity with the industry and passionate about the DICE mission
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Ability and willingness to set and uphold quality standards
- You can work flexible hours: your shift can be anything from 8am to 9pm, including some weekends and public holidays, but we’ll work with your schedule to find the best mutually convenient times
- Fluency in other languages is a bonus