Where: Sliema (Malta)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
At William Hill International, our mission is to be at the forefront of entertainment across all verticals of our business. We constantly strive to improve, optimize and re-innovate everything we do to maintain our position as one of the leading Online Casinos in the iGaming industry.What you will be doing…
Supporting the core business objectives by maximising customer traffic through williamhill.it. To provide localised, dynamic content on the Italian language Sportsbook (.it) and its various sub-domains and mini-sites, on all desktop and mobile platforms. To utilise all the publishing and content management systems available whilst ensuring that the standard of language and translations used across all areas of the Sportsbook and Gaming products is consistent, accurate, and of the highest quality and compliant with Italian regulatory requirements.Specific responsibilities…
- Supporting the core business objectives by maximising customer traffic through williamhill.it and williamhill.es
- Providing localised, dynamic content on the Italian language Sportsbooks (.it and .com) and their various sub-domains and mini-sites.
- Ensuring all content on the Italian Sportsbook site is in line with the overall business strategy
- Optimising the key customer journeys and pages to ensure that the customers find as little amount of friction as possible
- Utilising our content management systems available ensuring all areas of our Sportsbook product are consistent, accurate, and of the highest quality.
- Monitoring and checking websites, ensuring all content and data are correctly displaying and up-to-date at all times.
- Closely monitoring departmental KPIs in order to make key decisions to drive customer retention
- Using data to make all decisions on what to sell to customers but backing that up with an over-arching knowledge and passion for sports
- Building and maintaining good relationships with key stakeholders such as Marketing, Design, Gaming, Product, Compliance, Business Intelligence, Trading & Tech, CRM, Gaming and VIP teams
- Questioning and modifying established processes and SLAs through the results of site analytics
- Supporting the Development team with testing to ensure that the Italian versions of all new products and features have been correctly localised – provide advice on linguistic detail.
- Embracing new procedures & technologies in order to constantly improve our online offering
- Constantly monitor the latest sports betting trends, benchmarking site layout, content positioning, and promotional activity
- Writing original sports-related copy when necessary to support copywriting & CRM teams
- Assisting SEO & other William Hill International teams with ad-hoc requests
- Support the Site Manager and Product team in identifying localised market opportunities and work with Trading to drive the creation and pricing of ad-hoc markets.
What we would like to see from you…
- Excellent sports, casino, and betting knowledge
- Native Italian speaker who is also fluent in English
- Adaptable to new working systems
- Strong planning skills
- Well-developed knowledge and experience of betting and gaming products
- Experienced in working with online content or other operational teams
- Confident in using your own initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of web analytics
- Confident in helping lead a small team to deliver team KPIs
- Help develop team members
- A strong creative urge
- An ability to deal with rapid change