Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As a Social Media Specialist, you tackle each day variety of tasks, some of which require you to make judgement calls. You follow workflows independently and prioritize the tasks assigned to you based on urgency and importance. The problems you are trying to solve are directly related to the workload you have been assigned. You are responsible for troubleshooting the tasks on your to-do list. You are able to do this independently and typically only receive detailed direction on new tasks or assignments.
You support your teammates by completing assigned tasks on time and communicating about your workload with colleagues and your manager.
You will work in an exciting Global Social Media team whereby you will work closely with Partner specialists, community, and communications teams. You will report to a Social Media Customer Experience Lead.
We are looking for a fluent English and Italian speaker with excellent written skills.
- Effectively manage the day-to-day sensitive, high risk reactive & proactive communications on Twitter, Facebook and other social media channels within set SLAs and KPIs
- Triage and delegate customer situations that require case management
- Pinpoint trends and be able to recommend improvements to workflows//product and the day-to-day operations in general
- Keep up to date regarding to workflow changes and completing cross-functional trainings in a timely manners
- Minimum 1 year experience in Customer Service organization or/and at interactive, advertising, public relations, or marketing agencies and/or experience owning social channels preferable
- Passion for social media including knowledge of social media platforms, best practices, and tools of the trade
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Italian
- Bachelor’s degree preferred