Where: Belgrade (Serbia)
Extent of Wor: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Fluent in Italian and able to work in English
- Multitasking is your strong suit and you are prepared to manage multiple incoming interactions simultaneously without letting things slip
- Prior work experience in customer service is a plus, but also if you are new to the customer care world, we are ready to share our knowledge and experience with you
- Proficient computer user (MS Office, Internet browsers)Willing to work in shifts (depending on the needs of the business you will have to be available to take mostly night shift).
- Full-time work, 5 days a week, including weekends.
- Fluid and fluent communication with our customers, couriers, and other members of the team
- Manage customer requests regarding home delivery in a timely manner via email, call, and instant chat
- Sharing information with customers about the app, vehicles, menu, orders, ingredients, etc.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and queries and provide feedback to relevant departments to help improve customer experience