Where: Paris (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The Sales and Business Development Team is a small, close-knit group passionate about the industry’s latest trends and strategies. The team is devoted to campaign management, asset collection, and customer connectivity management. We also have a team member whose role is to be the go-between for the sales and creator teams. Plus, we have a unique ability to link marketing influencers with performance marketing and real ROI. To sum up, we have a win-win attitude and a hunger to meet and exceed our goals! Do you have what it takes to be a part of our team?
- Partner closely with some of the top digital creators in the industry. Being the main point of contact for Jellysmack’s new and current partners in your country
- Develop processes and work strategically to facilitate and analyze the success of our Creators
- Perform account management duties including onboarding, reporting, and troubleshooting
- Foster the growth and success of our partners, constantly be on the lookout for new opportunities
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Facilitating the onboarding for new Creators in your country’s program, across multiple social channels
- Regularly communicating with Creators to report performance, suggest content, and discuss next steps
- Resolving short-term issues and overcoming challenges with partners and internal teams
- Gathering feedback from Creators and implementing it to improve our processes
- Analyzing data to provide insights and custom programming strategies
A little about you :
- You have 2 years of experience in customer success, account management, or talent management. Experience at a technology or influencer start-up is preferred. We are open to junior (1 year of experience minimum) and more experienced profiles.
- You are a self-starter. You can take on and learn from new challenges.
- You are pragmatic and solution-oriented. You always find creative solutions to problems that arise.
- You live and breathe social media and are passionate about YouTube content creators.
- You have very strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable building relationships with influencers and stakeholders in the entertainment industry.
- You have the ability to converse with just about anyone. You naturally create strong, long-lasting relationships