Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Location/Division Specific Information
The Budapest Global Business Service Center was opened at end of 2018, and by now it has more than 400 employees supporting our customers in the area of Finance, Customer Care, IT Center of Excellence, Service Operations, RPA, Technical Application Support, Payroll and Procurement.
How will you make an impact?
Based at the new Shared Service Center in Budapest, the Customer Service team is responsible for supporting our clients in life science business throughout their lifecycle including the administrative, quotation and order fulfillment phases. Customer Service Reps provide exceptional customer service, promptly and accurately when responding to internal and external customer requests.
What will you do?
- Work on assignments/projects as part of a team
- Customer data maintenance
- Assess individual customer requirements and direct activities to appropriate departments
- Maintain daily customer service reports
- Manage all fax/written/web orders within the division’s guidelines, relay price and availability of products to customers where necessary
- Deal with customer complaints efficiently and professionally as per the service level agreement
- Maintain and create new customers accounts
- Adhere to SOP’s, SLA’s and departmental training guideline
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
How will you get here?
- Requires a high school diploma
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but not essential, candidates with relevant experience and knowledge will also be considered.
- A minimum of 3 years’ customer service experience required, preferably in a call centre/office environment
- Experience with Oracle or SAP preferred but not essential
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Fluency in English and Italian is required
- Competent Microsoft Office user
- Display attention to detail and accuracy in the workplace
- Must have the ability to identify and solve problems and to multitask under deadlines
- Must possess self-motivation, enthusiasm, a positive attitude and perform as a team player
- Must demonstrate judgment, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers