Where: Cape Town (South Africa)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
About the Role
The Customer Support Specialist serves as the primary level of support for content providers, providing timely and accurate operational assistance. You will communicate with customers by mail, and phone while utilizing a variety of tools to navigate accounts, research, and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fast-paced environment. A Customer Support Specialist is expected to address customer pain points, provide process improvements, and develop internal documentation, all while adhering to service level agreements for contact channels.
This is not a virtual position. Due to the current COVID-19 regulations, if selected for this role, all necessary equipment will be provided for you to work from home. Once regulations are lifted, you will be required to continue working from our offices located in Gardens, Cape Town SA.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
· Fluent in Italian and English in written and verbal communication
· 1-2 years of work experience in a Customer Service or Contact Centre environment.
· High School Diploma OR relevant NQF level qualification
· Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Previous Amazon Customer Service experience
· Comfort and experience with the use of technical and payment tools/systems
· Experience working with KPIs and SLAs
· Ability to work in teams where team members are in different locations and belong to different cultures.
· Ability to work in changing environment
· Prior experience in process improvement initiatives or Six Sigma