Where: Manchester (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As a Service Desk Team Analyst in our Manchester office, you will support the operational execution of the Global Service Desk to ensure an exceptional Customer Service.
Working with market leading ITSM Service Management tools, you will be part of the Global Service Desk that supports dentsu offices across Europe, Middle East, Africa, Canada, North and South America
Supporting the latest technologies within a customer centric environment that provides exceptional customer satisfaction, the Global Service Desk provides a digital gateway into service support, providing a high level of first time fixes to our internal staff.
You will also contribute to the ongoing project to become Service Desk Institute 4* Business Led Certified Service Desk, ISO2000 Certified and an industry award winning team by 2021
- Support all channels of engagement – phone, chat, virtual agent, self-serve, email
- Initiate the procedure for handling detected incidents. Includes recording details of the incident covering symptoms, diagnostic data, information about the related Configuration Item (CI). Assists in the investigation of problems and other requests for support. Monitor’s progress of requests for support and keeps users abreast accordingly for support.
- Provides effective interface with users, ensuring all diagnostic information is provided for error resolution and incident analysis. Includes making initial diagnosis of any problems and advises on known solutions, where applicable, providing information on updates, known errors, changes in availability. Maintains/ update incidents records throughout the incident life cycle.
- Monitors systems for which the Service Desk are responsible for. Notes problems and identifies performance trends with assistance from colleagues where necessary. Assists in taking the corrective action to improve performance and to avoid recurrence of the same problems.
- Responds to requests for assistance by providing information to enable callers to solve simple and routine issues. Maintains accurate log entries of contact with resolution details and follow-up information. Allocates unresolved calls as appropriate in accordance with established escalation procedures. Maintains related logs and advises users of actions taken.
- Provides advice to users on systems, products and services which are available to them and provides information on updates, known errors, changes in availability, new facilities etc to assists users in making more effective use of desk-top systems, products and services.
- Escalate Major Incidents to the team leads and Service Desk Manager, ensuring communication to other team members is delivered in a timely manner
- Deliver service against quality assurance measures providing accurate and consistent service delivery
- Support the Kuala Lumpur and Manchester Service Desk team leads to promote, champion and drive the use of ITIL best practices ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service within the global service desk function
- Support the development and maintenance of the service desk support tools, to meet Customer and IT Services needs
- Support both positive and negative customer satisfaction results, providing our customers with a timely response
- Be part of a global team who inputs and reviews the Service Desk Knowledge base that enables all Service Desk Analysts to follow documented process and procedures
- Train, support and mentor other member of the team, and provide training to new starters as per the service induction programme
- Working proficiency in Italian
- Ability to develop good relationships with customers, key stakeholders and your colleagues
- Good analytical skills and an ability to define the precise nature of customer requirements
- Ability to organise and prioritise your work in an effective manner
- Ability to work under pressure, and works well in a team
- Methodical and disciplined approach to work
- Excellent Customer Service experience and focus
- Relates well to people at all levels of the organization
- Active listening, includes being alert and showing interest in what the customer is saying
- Speak in terms that a customer can understand and view things from the customer’s perspective
- Shares relevant information with others. Aware of different sources of information, know where to go for what
- Pursues tasks with energy, drive, and a need to finish, even in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Work systematically and adhere to stated operating policies and procedures.
- ITIL certified to Foundation level is desirable
- Languages the Service Desk support