Where: Sofia (Bulgaria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Identifies the customer and understands the type of product owned and the support requested.
- He/She will provide a suitable answer to successfully handle the case. If necessary, the Customer Care Representative escalates the case to the Team Leader or Client, as per the agreed processes.
- In the case of complaints will collect the necessary information in order to escalate the case to the responsible team so that a follow-up contact can be arranged.
- Carries out specific outbound campaigns related with the client’s products/services and CRM strategy
- Answers telephone calls and deals with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers and striving to resolve all customer cases on the first call;
- Validates customer service entitlements;
- Assumes responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer cases;
- Obtains accurate customer details and inputs and updates them accurately in the system;
- Manages internal relationships positively;
- Contributes positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the team’s activities;
- Use and improve Knowledge Bases through feedback;
- Ensures through team work that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met consistently
- High School/GED
- Computer and Keyboard Skills
- Good analytical skills and technical knowledge
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Experience in a multinational environment would be appreciated
- Fluency in written and spoken Italian
- Working level of English