Where: Stenungsund, Gothenburg (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
In the role as Customer Service Representative you will fulfill the “Order To Cash” cycle for all assigned orders. You will ensure that the processing and monitoring is managed in accordance with agreed terms in order to optimally serve customer needs.
Order to Cash
– Responsible for the timely execution of Order To Cash process for personally assigned customers using SAP.
– Contribute in the order handling for all other customers served by the Customer Service Team, whenever needed in a backup roll.
Servicing customers in line with service-levels defined by the company, such as
– Service related to customer segmentation, lead-times, product availability, demand & supply plan, quality and coordination/booking of transport & logistics.
– Communicate in a professional way with the customers about requests not met as well as upcoming deviations from what has been agreed.
– Input and follow up on complaints and keep customers informed about progression.
– To maintain, improve and build relationships with customers
– To be the first point of contact to the assigned customer whilst coordinating the internal network of Performance Formulations and Technology Solutions functions/departments
– Handling and coordination of other customer requests, product information, questionnaires and other types of documents.
– Catch business related information from customers and forward back to Account Managers/sales Managers.
– Support sales functions keeping track on customers demand and report changes in plan back to sales.
- Theoretical education at University or equivalent in area of sales, trade, administration or logistics/distribution.
- Minimum 1-3 year work experience, in a relevant professional area.
- Project process experience and process development highly valuated and preferred
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch or German is highly valued and merited.
- Good IT knowledge, OTI related systems and SAP is preferred.
- Good communicative and interpersonal skills, service minded and positive.
- Good knowledge in terms and conditions relevant to order process