Where: Vilnius (Lithuania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Onboarding Specialist, Agent Compliance – Italian and Spanish Speaker – Vilnius, Lithuania
Are you passionate about preventing money laundering and other criminal activity? Are you interested in being part of a cutting-edge compliance team? Join Western Union as an Onboarding Specialist, Agent Compliance.
Motivated by our values: purpose driven, globally minded, and trustworthy & respectful
We’re a FinTech that’s using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. We’re a team of over 10,000 people spanning 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.
Better requires process discipline and simplification
We are looking for a passionate candidate for the position of Onboarding Agent Compliance Specialist based in Vilnius, Lithuania, who will be responsible for:
- Performing onsite and/or offsite AML/CTF/Anti-Fraud Compliance program reviews of prospect and new Agents of Western Union and its affiliates,
- Providing support and training to Western union Agents in order to implement an effective AML/CTF and anti-fraud Compliance program.
- Evaluating controls both internally and with our agent partners through analysis and support our partners in delivering our compliance programs.
- Escalating compliance-related risk matters diligently and timely manner.
- Implementing policies and procedures and work closely with the global agent oversight and regional compliance teams who will help you achieve the consistency
- Assisting with Western Union Compliance program-related Back Office tasks and processes
For such a significant role, we require you to demonstrate the following:
- Must be fluent in English, Italian, and Spanish languages
- Previous work experience which required live or remote interaction with customers/partners
- Proficient computing skills with all common Office programs such as MS Excel, Word, Outlook (but not limited to).
- Strong Analytical and creative problem-solving skills,
- Ability to understand law and regulations related to AML/CTF and Anti-Fraud policies and procedures
- Traveling flexibility up to 25%, adjusted based on business needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (oral and written)
- Customer-oriented approach and proactiveness
What will make you stand out:
- Understanding of appropriate global and regional Money Services Business (MSB) regulatory requirements, the Bank Secrecy Act and their effect on our business.
- Previous work experience in compliance field and/or university degree in law or economics