Where: Hamburg (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- You are open, friendly and a genuine team player.
- 1+ years of customer support experience, preferably in the gaming industry.
- You are a gamer yourself and you are passionate about our games.
- You are self-organized and self-motivated.
- Written and verbal fluency in English.
- Good knowledge of German, French, Italian, or Spanish is of advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- You take responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Attractive location in Downtown Hamburg
- Flexible remote work solutions
- Family-friendly working hours with a great work-life Balance
- Personal development support with internal and external training
- Regular team and company events and creative breaks
- Individual language courses German and English
- Subsidized public transportation ticket