Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What does a Customer Satisfaction Supervisor do at Busuu?
As a Customer Satisfaction Supervisor, you will have responsibility of up to 6 Advisors; supporting, coaching, training and helping and leading them in their day to day activities. Your main priority will always be focused on positive customer outcomes through coaching and development of frontline staff informed by ongoing QA activities alongside weekly one to ones.
You will continuously ensure individuals within your team and indeed across the entire department, operate within the required target parameters identifying performance or customer risks as they occur or where possible to project. As a CS Supervisor you will be empowered to handle escalations within set parameters and liaise with supporting squads.
You will own our processes and procedures and our Help Centre.
What we’re looking for in a Customer Satisfaction Supervisor :
- Minimum 2 years experience leading a multi channel and multi language support team.
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Proficient knowledge of customer service tools, e.g. Zendesk
- Managed different customer service channels, e.g. email, social media, phone.
- Familiar with payment platforms (PayPal, Adyen, Stripe, Braintree, etc).
- Team player and someone who enjoys working with other people.
- A leader and not a boss
- Accurate planning capability of own time as well as workflow for CS Department, allocating resources effectively whilst signing off with CS Manager.
- Able to think beyond and outside the status quo. Ability to apply a constant approach of; ‘if it doesn’t work, fix it’
We are constantly reviewing government guidelines and adapting accordingly to accommodate the physical and mental wellbeing of our employees. In the current global climate, some of our team events are virtual and some of our benefits have been amended.
In return we will ensure that you have:
- Working from office is available as an option while following strict social distancing
- Private health insurance
- Company team events, virtual socials, and other activities
- Training budget, so you can learn more in your field, attend conferences and events that you find interesting
- Perkbox subscription with a lot of great benefits
- Weekly virtual yoga
- Pension contributions
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Well-equipped offices with free breakfast, plenty of snacks, fresh fruit and free dinner of your choice if you need to stay late