Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account – click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Job Description Summary:Job Description Summary
We are looking for talented professionals for the position of CSM, supporting the Italian Market from our European Operational Headquarters in Dublin.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional to join a successful team in a dynamic and fast paced growth environment. You will become part of the Italian CSM Team tasked with acting as the primary point of contact for all operational aspects of merchant processing relationships and are the main source of PayPal product information and communication on critical operational issues for up to 150 SMB (Small to Medium Business) merchants. You will identify opportunities for proactive discussions with merchants regarding their business, growth strategies, and recommendations as to how PayPal may assist in meeting overall profitability objectives.
- Proactively review merchants’ operating environments to deliver merchant education and best-practice sharing
- Collaborate with Sales and Technical teams to align and deliver an experience to making a merchant’s business successful in payments
- Perform period business reviews with C-Level executives, technical, and non-technical contacts, requiring your ability to adapt in your messaging delivery
- Develop Customer Success Plans with key merchant contacts with merchants to detail growth opportunities and optimization
- Develop and facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews with internal stakeholders
- Drive merchant retention through ongoing relationship management and churn, mitigation/negotiation
- Leverage domain and merchant knowledge to effectively communicate how PayPal drives value to merchant (tailoring messaging to value-drivers relevant to the merchant and job title)
- Advocate and liaise with internal teams, including product, technical support, etc. to improve the merchant experience
- Deliver against non- revenue bearing opportunities
- Handover revenue-bearing opportunities to sales and provide support during the sales process of inorganic growth
- Provide reactive servicing for production outages, refund approvals, brand risk product escalations, charge-back adjudications, etc.
- Address compliance, risk, and regulatory concerns, field incoming reporting and reconciliation questions, and address questions and complete formal analyses on declines and interchange.
- Complete periodic underwriting review
- Conduct and manage co-marketing campaigns
- Job Requirements:
- Min. 2+ years of customer success or account servicing experience with complex, enterprise solutions from online financial companies.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple customers, developing opportunities and exceeding new business targets
- Proven consultative sales abilities and proven ability to work well in a matrix environment, collaborating across multiple departments and influencing all levels within an organization
- Success in a start-up experience and/or sales role a plus
- Expertise In servicing across all products, familiarity with the product portfolio, ability to ensure latest integrations, and translating product capabilities into key merchant drivers
- Fluency in English and Italian