Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Our Customer & Logistics Services department is targeting all Italian speakers with previous Customer Care experience who will be responsible for providing direct support to customers and facilitating transactional activities. The Customer Service Specialist serves as a key point of contact for internal Johnson & Johnson functions and external parties to engage the Customer & Logistics Service and Customer Service organization.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Validating orders
- Processing customer sales orders, free goods, rush orders, and samples
- Responding to customer inquiries for new and existing orders
- Customer complaint management
- Management of customer’s requests in CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Entering/processing credit memos/returns
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Native/Fluent level Italian: You will be mostly communicating with native professionals
- Fluent level English
- Previous experience from Customer Service for minimum approx. 1 year
- Accuracy and attention to detail: You will be responsible for managing precise order details
- Advanced communication skills: On daily basis you will communicate with our customers over the phone as well as via email
- PC skills: previous experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- SAP knowledge is considered as a plus
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events