Where: Tallinn (Estonia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Resolve routine and complex client service issues in a thorough and expeditious manner, utilizing sound judgment with an emphasis on courtesy.
- Client inquiries typically encompass a broad array of themes including:
- Operability of IB Trader Workstation, Web Trader and Mobile Trader execution platforms including trading modules and analytical tools; Cash deposit and withdrawal activity, position transfers, and account administrative functions.
- Product availability and attributes; Exchange, clearing and depository functions; Order types and routing logic; Order status, trade and delivery settlement, exercise & assignment, expiration processing, and corporate actions.
- Margin calculations; Commission structure, interest and fee.
- Coordinate activities with other international Customer Service divisions and interaction with external departments such as Programming, Clearing, Cashiering and Compliance on common issues. Contribute to the development of client service systems, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in finance, economics or related field.
- Experience in financial services position (e.g., brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearinghouse) preferred but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English to accommodate client inquiries directed via telephone, email and online chat
- Fluent in English and one of the following language is mandatory (native speakers preferred): Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish or Czech; any additional language is a plus
- General understanding of the following financial instruments: stocks, securities options, futures, options on futures, foreign exchange and fixed income
- Working knowledge of various exchange operations and regulations, product offerings and specifications, execution platforms and rules, and margin methodologies
- Registrations: FINRA Series 7 or ability to obtain this license
- Fast learner, proactive and helpful
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world’s strongest trading and brokerage brands.