Where: Sliema (Malta)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The Customer Service & Risk, Fraud and Payments Analyst is required to interact with customers in response to enquiries and complaints relating to our products and services, as well as implementing proactive measures to ensure customer satisfaction. Customer contacts may be received through e-mail, telephone, chat, or any other communication tool. In addition, the Analyst is responsible for ensuring that communications made by the company are in a format that is accurate and legible for all our customers.
In addition, the role entails the processing of player withdrawal requests and general monitoring of fraud alerts and the application of responsible gaming and anti-money laundering procedures applicable to the Italian market.
This role involves rotating shifts or specified hours to handle the daily Customer Support & Risk, Fraud and Payments workload.
- Acquiring a good understanding and knowledge of our products, including the specific functions of poker, sports betting, casino, live casino, bingo, and games, as well as the tools used for each product.
- Handle and verify KYC documents.
- Performing checks on customers and requesting the relevant KYC documents in compliance with any regulatory governing bodies and based on determined customer risk level.
- Professional handling of all related customer queries.
- Follow up any payment-related issues or customer queries proactively.
- Creation and maintenance of standard responses to frequently asked questions and upcoming situations.
- Being up to date with promotions, competitions, and special offers that we promote to our customers. Keep aware of active bonus campaigns and their vulnerabilities assuring that vulnerabilities do not manifest into business losses through diligent oversight of the customer base.
- Careful monitoring of possible money laundering transactions and communication of suspicions by submitting appropriate Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) to the MLRO.
- Analysing and processing payments in a timely manner via different payment methods offered.
- Independently determine fraudulent activity and act according to agreed procedures with regards to transaction acceptance, account blocking and further checks.
- Reactively and proactively conduct analysis of transactional and customer records to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity.
- Act on signs of gambling addictions according to relevant regulatory requirements.
- Registering and analysing Credit Card & PayPal chargeback disputes.
- Reporting of urgent matters such as downtime and multi-user problems to third parties, line manager and Head of Department.
- Requesting assistance with requests that one is unable to solve and escalating where necessary.
- Assisting the line manager in any ad-hoc projects linked to the CS/RFP scope.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience in a Customer Service environment
- Experience in working in a co-operative team environment
- Previous exposure to Risk, Fraud & Payments is considered an advantage
- Native level of spoken and written Italian
- Working proficiency in written and spoken English
- Able to work well with others and be a team-player
- A strong focus on delivering quality customer service
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with confidence