Where: Krakow (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Customer Operations is in its journey to provide the best in market customer experience for our Customers and Business Partners in Shell. We create a great place for commercially minded individuals who thrive working with customers and who want to grow their experience in agile, digital and e-commerce initiatives.
What’s the role?
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be accountable for a certain customer portfolio to take ownership, drive accountability, and demonstrate and communicate improvements for our customer journey. This is a key enabler to drive best-in-class CX and to ensure maximum customer-centricity.
Where You Fit In?
Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is empowered to manage customer experience, relationship and satisfaction across the end-to-end journey of our customers. This job sits across the Deal Management and Order to Cash forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. It delivers end-to-end customer support, from contract and account set-up, through to order and payment. CSS provides Consistent, Adaptive, Reliable and Easy experiences to our customers.
More specifically, your role includes:
- Deal Management (accountable for Bid and Tender, Contract Management, Pricing, Master Data, Data Integrity Management, enforcing company’s policy and contracts, Ensuring compliance)
- Order to Cash (responsible for Order Management, Touchless Support and Set-up, Dispute Management, Credit Management, ensuring invoices are correct and paid on time, Building strong relationships and creating partners (customers) for life, understand customer’s issues and drive resolution and improvements)
- Sales Support (Manage existing customer portfolio of business, Manage customer relationship virtually, Analyst reports and identify, manage areas of underperformance, Champion the sales process with a strategic mindset, Manage key sales process steps as agreed with respective business, Data-driven sales recommendation)
In this position, you should have a lot of motivation to work, also be a team player who has strong communication skills. We have hope to see as many of the following as possible on your CV:
- Knowledge of Italian (min. B2).
- Working proficiency in English.
- Strong Communication and Influencing skills.
- Previous experience in data Analytics & Insights and the Digital environment.
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to build Customer Success.
- Knowledge of Customer-Centric Design.
- A good understanding of Commercial & Economic Acumen and Value Chain methodology.
- The ability to lead and drive Continuous Values.
- Attention to details when dealing with Data Management and high focus on Compliance.
- Proven experience in Contract Management.