Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
An excellent opportunity as Customer Service B2B for the Italian market of the Distributors is available now in Barcelona within an important multinational of the luxury sector. About the job: In the position of Customer Service, you will be responsible to manage all the interlocution between Clients and Distributors in the Logistics process of the Order to Cash (orders, deliveries, returns, claims and bad debt). It is mandatory to speak Italian in a native or bilingual level and be fluent in English.
• Centralize the relation with the Customers in the order to cash process (review and provide information of the situation of their orders, products, deliveries, stock, invoices, colections, common incidences,…)
• Manage the Order & Delivery management process (solve the problems to be able to create the sales order, review and unblock the orders for delivery)
• Manage the incidences or delays in the order delivery process (modify orders and deliveries, interact with the Logistics Department for delivery issues, follow-up and management regarding faults and provide info requested by the Customers)
• Transport management (prepare the orders to send to the Customers, follow-up of the orders to deliver and management of the info requested by the Client)
• Invoice management (review and unblock the orders for invoicing and generate the billing document)
• Manage the Overdue or Bad Debt
• Claim management (reception, analysis, registration, …)
Desired university studies, with a mínimum of 1 year experience in Back office or Customer Service with related functions, preferably in the luxury sector or similar. It is mandatory to speak Italian in a native or bilingual level and be fluent in English.
To successfully fulfill your role as a Customer Service, you will demonstrate your problem solver profile, your communication skills and ability to work with a high volume of work.
This important multinational of the luxury sector offers a temporary position with possibility to extend in a permanent contract in an excellent working environment.