Where: Sofia (Bulgaria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Sutherland is looking for an educator and customer partner who is passionate about technology to help drive the adoption of cloud services. Our target audience is existing customers with current subscriptions who need help utilizing and maximizing their solutions. The environment is success focused, team-oriented and laser focused on Experiences that Matter to our set of global organizations.
The renaissance is underway, and it is a great time to join a dynamic and energetic environment which fosters career development and mentorship with a focus on; leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees.
Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast paced, self-starting environment? We are looking for candidates with a passion for people and the ability to delight our most coveted asset, our customers!
Our Customer Success Managers serve as the owner of the post-sales customer relationship focused on driving onboarding, adoption and education of the solution offering. If you join our team, your day to day focus will be highly visible within the company and will focus on relationship building, adoption services and customer utilization, driving the outcomes necessary for the success of our customers. You will work with a CRM system called Gainsight and look to analytics and reports to help you organize your work activities for the day.
You will be the leader, coach, quarterback, mentor and advisor to ensure our on-going relationship with these customers, with a focus on delivering increasing value to them.
You will be comfortable owning a portfolio of accounts and leveraging technology to properly connect with all customers through direct channels (phone calls or chat), indirect channels (emails or application messaging), and automation (using the CRM to connect automatically with your customers).
Our most successful candidates will have:
- 1 to 3 years of direct and demonstrated customer success experience.
- Proven track record of success with a demonstrated history of customer satisfaction goals
- Driven by personal, team and company achievement with a commitment to excellence.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness across multiple teams.
- Solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve complex customer issues.
- Experience and comfort in interacting with and influencing customer landscapes.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal – with an understanding of situational best practices.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong command of MS Office Apps: PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
The following would be considered as advantage:
- Experience with VoIP and collaboration technologies (like WebEx, Xoom, MS Office, Lync, etc) and terminology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, and codecs preferred
- Experience with subscription and SaaS business models
- Excellent verbal and written Italian and English
You will get to enjoy:
- A very competitive salary
- Attractive performance incentives
- Top-notch training
- Unique social benefits package which includes additional health insurance, life insurance, food vouchers, gift vouchers, and Internet allowance
- Employee recognition programs