Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work. Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Our client, is a worldwide leading luxury brand that specializes in luxury goods & jewelry worldwide – they are famous for its high quality, unique blend of taste and superb client management. A few years ago they created a Client Management hub based out from Dublin, Ireland where they service all the EMEA markets. Now they are expanding and looking for an Italian Customer Service Representative to help them look after their B2C Customers in the Italian speaking countries.
What the role entails:
- Providing friendly, professional and efficient service via inbound/outbound calls, live chat and or emails
- Wow customers by listening attentively to their needs, gain agreement on the resolution and bring the issue to conclusion
- Providing basic to moderately complex support to final customers on company products
- Making yourself available to receive calls for a minimum of 80% of your on-line time
- Identifying and escalating issues appropriately
- Providing feedback on a daily basis to the team leader on new issues or call drivers that you have discovered
- Researching information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Documenting all calls in order to track types of inquiries utilizing a CRM software
- Acting as a liaison between Client
- Services and Store for the purpose of sharing information relevant to both departments and booking in-store appointments for final clients.
In return you will bring:
- Minimum of 3 years of customer servicing experience in hospitality, call centre/contact centre, IT Support, etc.
- Experience in B2C
- Fluent in English and Italian (written and spoken)
- Ability to work in a startup environment
- Passionate about Luxury
- Proven success record in a fast paced, constantly evolving support environment
- Strong communications skills, including exceptional writing and editing capabilities
- Investigative skills
- Ability to demonstrate a continuous-improvement mindset
- Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations
- Collaborative team player who approaches challenges in a way to meet needs of