Where: Belgrade (Serbia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
Our ideal candidates: we are looking for a diverse group of individuals where everyone will be committed to providing high-quality service, while enjoying the working atmosphere characterised by openness, transparency, inclusion and mutual respect.
Our Customer Success team should be comprised of individuals who enjoy communicating with clients from different countries and backgrounds, who are tech-savvy and people-oriented.
Our ideal candidate is expected to:
- Onboard newly subscribed customers to our platform
- Customers will vary in size, and you will be tasked with owning the successful implementation of large projects
- Maintain close communication with key accounts, ensuring that we adapt to their needs and surpass their expectations
- Closely work with the Product team to help outline customer needs in the north american market (user flows, features, bugs, etc)
- Aim for high customer satisfaction; you have a deep curiosity to understand your customers, their motivations and needs and how to approach ensuring their success.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries using the customer success tools and channels;
- Monitor the customer feedback
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process;
- Work within defined shift hours and participating in an on-call rotation, as required by the business
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- 1+ years of experience in administrative and/or customer support roles
- Excellent communication skills, advanced oral and written English; fluency in Italian or Portuguese a strong asset which would set a basis for a higher starting salary
- Flexible, a solution-oriented doer able to execute independently
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Respective of diversity and individuality
- Understands how to use G-suite, Slack, and remote working tools;
- Is experienced with different channels of support, including email, phone, and/or chat is a bonus;
- Is flexible and adapts to the fast-paced environment. We sometimes work outside of our regular hours and on weekends;
- Fast-paced environment with the possibility for growth and increments
- Starting salary 500 EUR net (paid monthly in RSD)
- Full-time, fixed-term contract
- Flexible working hours (working in shifts)
- Organized onbaording process and full company support