Where: Courtrai (Belgium)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
A little bit about Edgard & Cooper:
Once upon a time, our founders wanted to feed their dogs – Edgard and Cooper – pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But they couldn’t find anything that was quite right. So….to cut a long story short, they decided to make their own!
Today, 4.5 years later, Edgard & Cooper has sold over 5 million bags of food, hired over 100 people across Europe and made lots and lots of dogs & cats (and their owners) feel good!
A little bit about us:
We call ourselves ‘the pack’ because we stick together. That means we’re a bunch of nature-loving, animal-adoring, purpose-driven pals! Working here means working in an international and supportive team in which everyone has a voice. We’re big fans of curiosity and learning on the job, and we love people who take the initiative.
So if you want to join a fast-growing team that’s REALLY making a ‘pawsitive’ difference, you’ve come to right place!
What type of breed are we looking for?
Are you that kind of person that is always willing to help? You can combine a touch of a sales and an interest in logistics? You’re fluent in Italian? Then you might be the Customer Service Officer we’re looking for!
What will be in your bowl?
As Customer Service Officer – Italian market you’ll be part of the Operations teams of Edgard & Cooper across Europe. This means ensuring our unique dog and cat food gets delivered directly to our consumers, but also to garden centers, premium specialty stores, specialized retail chains and veterinarians.
- You will be the key person in ensuring a correct and smooth delivery to our beloved customer all over Europe, with focus on the Italian market.
- You will work closely with different departments inside and outside our organisation. Sales, Marketing, Finance, Transport company’s, warehouses, …
- You will be the person our customers can reach out to in case they have any question regarding pricing, delivery questions, product questions, …
What Skills and tricks should you bring?
- You have a minimum of 1 year’s experience in a customer service/internal sales role
- You have a minimum bachelor degree
- You have an action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to solve issues.
- You are customer oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial/hands-on spirit with out of the box ideas
- Fluent in English and Italian. Other languages are a plus.