Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As a Customer Care Specialist in our European team with a focus on the Italian market, you are responsible for complaint management. This means track, handle and solve all complaints such as invoicing, product or service complaints. You will investigate, register and process lost or damaged orders, service complaints, credit or rebill requests. You are the first point of contact for all returns to customers and you resolve issues quickly, competently and professionally. You also handle and solve situations related to orders and shipments. You will run, analyze and present return metrics to create Plan of Action (POA), Investigation and Route Causes Analysis. The position is for now limited on 7 months but an extension is possible.
Who you are:
- An (educational) background in Business
- Customer service experience in a similar international environment
- Experience with SAP and Oracle systems a plus
- Fluent in Italian, plus English language. Any other European language is a plus.
- A positive outlook on dealing with customers and know how to organize/prioritize your work
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Flexible – open to change and able to adjust accordingly