Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Building strong customer relationships and acting as the Wrike advocate to our customers throughout their Wrike journey
- Proactively working on understanding customers’ use cases and work processes in order to best align our software to their goals.
- Using your consulting skills, technical knowledge, and exceptional influencing ability to define and execute customer success strategies
- Partnering with customers to establish clear business goals, timelines, priorities, and metrics for success.
- Serve as the Wrike subject matter expert (SME) in providing guidance and addressing challenges on work management to customers
- Monitoring your entire book of business and key account metrics to identify new growth areas and reach out proactively to at-risk accounts to get them back on track
- Creating, executing, and managing comprehensive engagement and communication strategies that proactively ensure customer ROI and NET MRR growth
- Running periodic “health checks” of customers’ Wrike workspace to make sure they are using functionality optimally
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews (EBRs) to assess progress against goals, opportunities for improvement, and impact of Wrike on team productivity
- Working side-by-side with our account management team to identify up-sell opportunities, references, and case studies
- Supporting trainings, demos, and leading webinars for teams across the world, showing off Wrike’s features and functionality, and answering usage questions
- Working collaboratively with the growing global team of Customer Success Managers in Dublin, San Diego, San Jose CA, Prague, St.Petersburg, Tokyo, and Melbourne.
- Advocating for customers in meetings with Product Managers; helping our PMs shape the evolution of the product by bringing in the voice of the customer
- Fluent in English and in one or both of the following languages: German or Italian. Any other language is a plus.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a customer-facing role plus a Bachelor’s degree
- Willing to dive into technical details of a product to understand it thoroughly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: able to present complex ideas in an accessible and engaging way
- Skilled in asking the right questions to connect with the customer, uncover critical issues, understand business needs, and produce insights
- You have proven experience as a mentor and coach
- You are a strong team player and a self-starter, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Able to travel if needed
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- You have great people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, empathetic, you show tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, and possess a high degree of patience
- You possess qualities that make a good Wriker: you are a critical thinker and a problem solver, passionate about learning and improving every day, open to feedback, creative and innovative
What can you expect from us?
- 5 weeks of paid Annual Leave, 5 sick days, 100% sick pay during the initial two weeks of illness-related absence from work (per year)
- 40.000 CZK for the personal budget, which you can use for the following:
- 1)Cafeteria points at Benefit Plus, which you can spend on health, sport, education, etc.
- 2)Contribution to supplementary pension savings in the amount of 300 to 1.000 CZK/month
- 3)Company-paid mobile phone tariffs
- 4)Premium medical care with Canadian Medical
- Extra 5.000 Cafeteria points added to your account when you become a parent
- Meal allowance 3.500 CZK/month, snacks, refreshments at the workplace
- Multisport card – with 50% employee contribution
- Public transportation card 3.650 CZK/ year
- Czech or English language courses at the workplace