Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Oversee customer orders, including order entry, order status, document creation, stock allocation, order release, shipment tracking, sales recognition and document management. Regularly update customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders on order status and any issues.
- Handle customer inquiries, process returns, and resolve customer issues promptly.
- Identify potential obstacles in the fulfillment process, and work with any stakeholders to take corrective action. Use root-cause analysis to understand key drivers of order failure in support of continuous improvement.
- Monitor and improve customer feedback systems, understanding customer expectations and translating the voice of the customer for internal stakeholders.
- Produce and maintain reports presenting and analyzing key performance indicators. Support the preparation and review of internal and external scorecards.
- Develop and present recommended improvements to the Customer Experience Manager. Monitor systems and processes to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration or a related field.
- This role requires 2 – 3 years’ experience in customer service and/or order management.
- SAP SD, Office (Excel and Power Point) previous experience is required. Knowledge of other CRM systems will be highly valuated.
- Good communication skills and excellent capabilities to resolve issues
- Capability to analyze customer data and KPI’s
- Initiative to identify process improvements
- High level of English and Native Italian are required
- A fast paced environment with highly talented people driven to make it happen.
- Joining a performing team focused on partnering and winning together.
- To be in the front line to bring innovation to our Customers.
- To be part of a company shaping a strong legacy through breakthrough industrial innovations and technology.
- Highly rewarding environment.