Where: Cairo (Egypt)
Extent of Wor: Full Tie
Click here to apply in English
Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
Our operations team is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing/reviewing advertisements. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence. In addition, the candidate must be proficient in written and verbal in French & English with strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Internet Advertiser Review
· Review web sites for content quality based on Content Guidelines.
· Thoroughly check ad content with quality and accuracy.
· Approve or disapprove new and changed ad submissions based on policy guidelines.
· Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
· Recommend generic pattern to be translated into Rules.
· Writing customer-facing emails to address concerns and report issues.
· Troubleshooting issues related to Advertisers.
2. Training & Coaching
· Coordinating training & mentoring sessions
· Frequently reviewing work of new hires (with guidance of Supervisor) and providing on-going feedback in the first days, weeks and months.
· Coaching IARs towards improvement where necessary
· Offering “remedial” instruction in tool usage and other topics as required
3. Maintaining Updates & Documentation and Monitoring workflow
· Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team
· Preparing & Maintaining Training documents, Wiki pages with updates, SOPs & any other documents
· Preparing weekly process reports & sending these out to the concerned people
· Monitoring workflow and re-assignment in the team & handling shift-issues, daily standups, updates and escalations
4. Review & Maintain internal process quality –
· Maintaining high internal quality of the processes by performing quality audits
· Providing specific & timely feedback to policers on errors & trends
· Act as SMEs for processes on the floor
. Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks off’s
· Audit, review and bar raise quality of marketing content in Italian, English & Arabic languages
· Monitor external vendor quality and investigate quality variation, ensuring best in class marketing content in your native language
· Provide feedback and linguistic coaching to external vendors
· Identify and pursue quality improvement initiatives in collaboration with other internal teams
· Responsible for and manage language quality and maintenance of associated assets
· Create and maintain glossaries, style guides, and translation memories for assigned languages
· Take part in vendor arbitration discussions and act as a linguistic consultant for vendor queries
Maintain Amazon Advertising brand and product localization standards
· Graduate degree in any discipline
· Proficient in Italian, English & Arabic. Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following writing, reading and comprehension. Required language level: B2.2/BA/Advanced Diploma
· From 1 to 3 year experience in Operations ( Ex CS , Back Office and Content Reviewing & Moderation)
· Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks off’s and public holidays.
· Working knowledge of Computer Applications like- MS Word and MS Excel
· Detail Oriented
· Flexible in work timing
· Familiar with Internet search tools
· Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to 1-Adult content 2- Religious and philosophically sensitive issues 3-Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products