Where: Bruxelles (Belgium)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We are looking for an Analyst to support the firm on European affairs issues. The position will be based in Brussels. The Analyst will support the professionals of the firm in monitoring the legislative, regulatory and policy activity of the European Institutions. The Analyst will develop analysis reports, memos and position papers aimed at the Clients of the firm, together with his/her supervisor.
- Italian mother tongue.
- Relevant master’s degree in law, political sciences, economics.
- Fluency in English is essential, any other language is an asset.
- Previous relevant internship experience in one of the EU institutions (European Parliament, Council or European Commission).
- Understanding of the functioning of EU policy making processes.
- Well-organized and able to work independently.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and possibly work under pressure.
All applications should be submitted in English.