Where: Newcastle (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What can we offer you?
- If you are moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package, which includes travel and 28 days free accommodation.
- Exclusive access to the Concentrix discount scheme with savings on Shopping, Holidays, Restaurants, Phone contracts, electrical’ s and much more
- Weekly vendors on site selling food, beauty products, gifts and more.
- Additional savings to be had with the Quorum Q card
- Discounted Gym membership and Childcare on Quorum Park.
- Use of the park’s sports court and retail area, with regular events on the park
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
There is a requirement to be flexible and adapt to the ongoing changing business needs of the contact centre.
Your day to day role:
Our client Tommee Tippee is the number one baby accessories brand in the UK. As a customer service advisor you will be explaining how products are used and assisting when something goes wrong, arranging spares and replacements. You will use the latest cloud software solutions to provide direct support to consumers currently in the UK, USA, Canada, France and Australia.
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- Excellent customer service experience
- Computer literate
- Ability to multi task using phone/email and chat
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Italian
Hours: Working hours between 7am and 10pm Monday – Friday, 7am – 12noon Saturday (working 2 Saturdays in every 4 with a day off during the week) (40 hrs per week)