Where: Bratislava (Slovakia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What you will do
The EMEA Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise was set up in 2016 to centralize recruitment activities and talent attraction across the region. The team works as experts to access the external talent labor market. We are positioned to make a dramatic impact on the culture at Johnson Controls by focusing on delivering high quality hires in an appropriate time frame.
As part of the Center of Expertise – EMEA, the Talent Acquisition Specialist is accountable for delivering end-to-end recruitment services (from briefing to negotiating offers) for the Italian market and take responsibility for all aspects of operational recruiting.
The TA Specialist will directly report to the TA Manager in region and will be part of a wider team of TA Specialists across EMEA.
How you will do it
- Sourcing of candidates through all appropriate recruitment tools and job boards.
- Provide an excellent candidate experience by assisting in the coordination and administration of the recruitment process.
- Scheduling of candidate assessments and interviews, coordinating interviewer schedules, and other tasks associated.
- Assist in tracking and monitoring all recruiting activity.
- Be a reliable point of contact for candidates and hiring managers and maintain effective working relationship with all levels of the business.
- Assist in day to day recruitment tasks.
- Contribute to projects as required.
- Support other team members with their task as required.
What we look forRequired
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications or related field
- 1 – 2 years of progressive experience in corporate and/or search firm recruiting, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience in stakeholder management in a multicultural environment
- Competence in developing digital candidate sourcing strategies
- Technology aptitude – experience with enterprise ATS & CRM systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other direct sourcing tools
- Foundational understanding of the Boolean search language, and how those search principles apply to both internet and database searches
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Italian
Salary starting from 1200 EUR/month gross (plus incentive bonus scheme) based on relevant experience.This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.