Where: Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Sensilab is a super fast growing dietary supplements brand from Slovenia. Super fast means we launched more than 13 markets in less than 1 year, and our sales are growing x5 in comparison to 2017.
During Corona period, our e-commerce department shifted fully to working from home and since we all love it, we would like to keep working remote with occasional meetings in the office.
If the text below speaks to you, don’t wait and apply! 🙂
Why would you join us?
1. We have our own production line and are currently active in 18 EU markets via e-commerce
2. We’re one of the biggest Facebook advertisers in the region
3. E-commerce team currently has over 100 employees (Sensilab altogether has 250+)
4. We have employees from 23 countries – it’s a really unique working environment 🙂
5. We have a flat organisation, we are open, data driven, extremely dynamic, sometimes crazy and always fun!
Our main brands:
http://www.tummytox.it (young women’s weight loss)
http://www.sensilab.it (our core brand – food supplements)
http://www.slimjoy.it (weight loss)
http://www.powgen.it (men’s weight loss)
http://www.avenobo.it (premium supplements)
http://www.brilliantslim.it (weight loss)
We’re currently looking for Country manager for the Italian market.
Great language skills are required, native speaker preferred.
What is the job all about?
– establishing new sales channels (price comparison sites, ecommerce retailers, affiliate networks …)
– establishing connections with local online media
– monitoring and reacting to our competitors
– being on top of local trends in weight loss and beauty category
– providing support to the Google department in terms of competition research and pricing
– providing support to the Influencer Marketing department by finding new connections and finalising the deals
– planning Facebook sales campaigns and email campaigns for all brands
– preparing monthly content plan (sales articles, social media posts) and coordinating local copywriters
– adapting product descriptions to fit the local trends and demand
– getting local testimonials for our products
– other local opportunities
What we expect from you?
– 2+ years of experience in digital marketing
– good understanding of online ecosystem
– monitoring and managing daily progress of online marketing campaigns including strategy, implementation, copywriting, budgets, and reporting
– ability to review and proofread various online content, with attention to spelling and grammar
– very good analytical skills, familiar with Google Analytics
– good knowledge of Facebook and Google ads
– basic knowledge of SEO
– experience with email marketing
– staying up-to-date on the latest industry trends, tools, and information
– ability to work in a fast-paced and competitive, yet fun environment while managing competing priorities and meeting deadlines
– organized, detail-oriented, competent follow-through skills
– excellent verbal and written skills
– hungry to learn and grow
– the desire to have fun and make a difference
Why should you apply?
– competitive salary based on experience
– very nice offices in Ljubljana or working from home, whatever suits you best
– great team, friendly atmosphere
– excellent growth and advancement opportunities