Where: Tenerife (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We are looking for a seeking graduate or professional to join one of our emerging, diverse and positive teams in Tenerife. In this role you will dedicate to various tasks and you will have the chance to develop your skills and career.
What you will do:
- Resolve incidents, complete service requests or initiate support from remote and/or onsite support teams.
- Identify appropriate problem-resolution procedures using customer-specific information.
- Be the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) within the service provider for the incident originator.
- Contact incident originator via telephone or e-mail when the incident has been resolved or service request has been fulfilled.
- Enthusiastically coordinate progress throughout the entire lifecycle of the incident.
- Report Service Level Management about identified incidents, potential SLA breeches; and provide them information about the processed incidents and service requests.
- Proficiency in Italian/Spanish and fluent in English.
- Ability to work on shifts.
- Overall IT Knowledge and computer language.
- Experience problem solving and investigating at pace while simultaneously engaging and updating business partners.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Strong Analytical skills and process understanding.
- Customer centricity and sense of responsibility.
- Ability to learn.
Why you will love working here:
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Training and development crafted to your individual goals and needs.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Continuous long term career opportunities and professional growth in a global company.