Where: Vienna (Austria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Are you a sales professional with technical background looking for an opportunity to grow?
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our team.
You will be responsible for qualifying new potential prospects for our Managed Service Providers (MSP) part of the business. You will use and develop various sales skills and resources to make the first contact with those prospects.
You will cover the ITALY region and additional regions depending on your laguage skills.
What you’ll be doing?
- Qualify new potential customers using various resources (prospect database, social networks, …)
- Create sales opportunities by booking appointments for the wider Sales team
- Delivering Best-in-class customer experience in the first contact with a prospect
- Work closely with an Account Executive within a territory
- Enhance the sales development process and its current capabilities
What you’ll need?
- Fluent Italian and English
- Additional langugae, such as French is an asset
- Experience selling IT products or IT background
- Experience from a similar position
- An innovative, inquisitive and proactive mind
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic industry, and to achieve targets
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization