Where: Aahrus (Denmark)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
- Consolidate product data from multiple sources and convert it into the compatible formats.
- Maintain and update products across all e-commerce platforms
- Work with Digital Marketing Team to create and optimise product listings to increase sales conversions
- Support distributor markets to have their product selections available online. Ensure the presentation is aligned with Rains Corporate identity
- Coordinate with Marketing Team to ensure the timeliness of web refresh and content accuracy.
- Quality assure digital asset deliverables.
Digital content management:
- Keep a detailed archive of all the product assets and site copy in multiple languages.
- Update website content upon request.
- Support to various e-commerce projects.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Digital marketing or E-commerce
- Well organised with ability to multi-task
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Experience in CMS
- Fluent written and spoken English. Knowledge of German/French/Italian/Dutch would be helpful but not required.