Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The Client Service team is responsible for efficiently delivering Guidepoint’s services to our clients around the world. We work to understand each client’s unique business questions and help them gain critical insights to stay informed and make better business decisions.
As an Associate on the Client Service team, your role will focus on recruiting elite subject matter experts into our network to ensure the right connection is made. This will require you to understand industries relevant to client project requests, and use various methods to source, identify and vet the suitable experts.
After you master these core skills, you will have the opportunity to gain additional exposure to more complex project and client relationship management as you progress into Research Manager and Project Manager roles. Work with us to deliver the best service in the industry and help our clients make some of the most important business decisions in today’s economy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- You will support your Project Manager in connecting Advisors with Clients.
- Use a range of resources to identify the most relevant subject matter experts across geographies, industries, and topics for each project
- Utilise the phone, LinkedIn, and outreach to recruit new Advisors to join the Guidepoint network by effectively communicating why their expertise is a good match for the specific project you’re working on
- Screen experts for their suitability for specific client projects and create professional profiles.
- Operate with a teamwork mentality that leads to building and maintaining strong relationships with other Guidepoint employees, offices, and Advisors
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree and strong academic record required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Fluency Italian is essential.
- Intellectual curiosity and outgoing personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work both individually and as part of a team
WHAT WE HAVE:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent medical coverage through BUPA
- Friday happy hour and “Summer Fridays”
- Year round company sponsored sports and team building events
- Informal work environment