Where: Berlin (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Shutterstock is a global technology company that powers one of the world’s largest marketplaces for high quality photos, illustrations, videos and music utilized by corporations, creative agencies, media and entertainment production companies, and news agencies of all sizes. Our goal is to help the world experience images, footage, and music in a more beautiful way.
Our mission is to not only provide our customers with the content and tools needed to complete their projects but empower them to use those products in seamless and inventive ways for success. To accomplish our goals, we equip our Customer Care teams with award-winning customer service from our Customer Care Advocates.
- Interact with existing and prospective customers via inbound phone calls to provide product and package information and account assistance
- Reply to email, live chat, and social media inquiries about products and services
- Listen to the customer’s needs, projects and goals to recommend the best products, and send as referrals to the appropriate sales team
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of courteous and professional customer care
- Record customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as the actions took
- Use Salesforce to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot customer issues
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated Customer Care Manager for resolution
- To be fluent (both written and oral) in English & Italian
- 1-2 years of customer service, solving complex issues, troubleshooting, and problem resolution; preferably within e-commerce, media, or software organizations.
- Exceptional writing abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat
- Understanding of Photoshop and digital imaging manipulation techniques
- Some knowledge of stock photography licensing terms (ie, royalty free versus rights managed)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, not required, but preferred.
- Passionate about the customer and the service you provide to them
- Able to thrive within and welcome organizational change
- Highly organized and detail oriented to manage multiple tasks at once
- Driven to complete tasks swiftly and thoroughly