Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
It is an instantly recognisable, global iconic brand and a place where employees learn, collaborate and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
– As Customer Support Representative you will review content and data to assess accuracy against client policies.
– Analyse and provide feedback on trends identified in review.
– Engage with business via outbound phone calls in your specialist language – Italian.
– Verify the relevant information and update client platforms as appropriate.
– Liaise with other members of the multilingual content moderation team.
– General data entry related tasks
– Attractive salary
– Performance based bonus scheme
– Permanent contract
– Rewards scheme
– Private Medical Insurance
– Fluency in English and the required role language – Italian.
– General country specific knowledge for the country you will support
– Be eligible to work in Ireland (Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU passport)
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills