Where: Denver (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
About the Role
The FareHarbor Customer Support Team is looking for adventure-loving, hard-working, outgoing people who are comfortable with technology in our Denver, CO office. Our Customer Support team is committed to wowing clients on a daily basis. The accuracy, efficiency, analytical thinking, and personal attention the team gives to every client sets us far apart from other customer support teams in the industry. Our Support Team delights customers by providing personalized, white-glove service around the clock and is committed to providing our clients with the best possible FareHarbor experience.
What you’ll do here:
- Become an expert FareHarbor user and stay on top of all new feature releases.
- Handle inbound/outbound support issues via emails and phone calls.
- Provide exceptional support by listening, understanding the issue, and problem solving with customers.
- Communicate across teams to ensure client needs are met.
- Provide valuable feedback to the development team.
- Contribute to the FareHarbor help documentation.
- Help develop, improve, and implement standard operating procedures.
- Bilingual – English and Italian.
- Genuinely committed to delivering best in class customer/ technical support.
- Able to work closely and effectively with others.
- Patient, curious, detail oriented and eager to problem solve.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Shift flexibility with four 10-hour shifts per week (Monday – Sunday).
- Experience working in customer / technical support.
- Experience working in a startup environment.