Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Tesla is looking to hire talented individuals to provide support for Tesla’s Energy product lines, this is mostly the Powerwall but also Home Charging. Delivering exceptional customer service by ensuring Tesla meets its obligations and commitments by responding to customer and installer enquiries in an accurate and timely manner. The ideal candidate will have technical acumen in addition to a track record of remarkable customer service. If you are passionate and driven to exceed customer expectations to ensure that every aspect of the Tesla experience is a true pleasure, this may be the role for you. This position will partner closely with all Tesla internal teams to proactively improve the owner and installer experience for our rapidly growing customer base. Candidates must be able to thrive in a high energy team environment managing multiple events at once. Your core values should revolve around providing amazing service and exceeding customer expectations, while having a calm and focused demeanor. Consideration will also be given to candidates with applicable customer support skills and experience gained away from the automotive industry especially those with additional language skills, excellent communication skills, initiative and relevant support environment experience.
· Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
· Provide highest level of verbal and written customer support utilizing Tesla telephone and email systems;
· Evaluate the needs of customers & installers and work in a creative, pro-active manner to resolve technical and general support enquiries with customer Energy products;
· Determine best course of action for all support activities;
· Communicate customer & installer concerns escalation team and others as necessary to resolve issues;
· Accurately record issues and data into CRM/Support Systems.
· Fluent in written and spoken in Italian and English (Fluency in Spanish is a plus)
· Excellent written and oral communications skills;
· Electrical or mechanical background related technical experience preferred gained in a renewable energy and battery background;
· Excellent customer service skills;
· Ability to prioritize effectively, handle shifting priorities and work effectively in a fast-moving environment;
· Flexible schedule and with potential for shift working to accommodate our customer & installer needs;
· Experience using Customer Management Systems, and MS Office Suite;
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail;
· Establish and maintain positive, cooperative, working relationships;
· Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals;
· Fluency in multiple languages is a plus;
· The responsibilities of this position may change over time – this role requires flexibility and the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization.